Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 25, 2010 Thursday...

“25/03/2010, it was my birthday I hung one more year on the line I should be depressed My life's a mess But I'm Having A Good Time...”
I am not forcing readers to wish me "Happy Birthday" though ;).
So what's special about this day? I finished 22 years of my life that day. Ya, that's a long time hehahaha...

What am I missing that day? I miss my Best friend YOGESH. Apart from all the obvious reasons, I told him that in coming year we will do something so that we can together celebrate all events together as a friend. That never happened! I miss the yearly advice he used to give me. Overall I miss him a lot and no words of mine can express that truly. I want to write few things that comes to my mind from this incident, but in another post and when I get a chance.

But for today, thanks to all my friends, family, blogger friends, online friends (Gtalk, Yahoo, Rediffmail, MSN), Orkut friends, Facebook friend, Twitter friend and everybody else who wished me over the phone, over email, who SMS'ed me and for those who never call me but still remember me on this day and pray for my best.
In the evening, all my good friends wanted to invite me on PARAS Shop. I had lot of fun at their place and I was totally relaxed.
Overall, it was a good day with a good end.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi DUDE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN.....

THANX FOR REMEMBERING ME
wishing u all the best for u exams......

last but not least hamari Birthday party baki hai kab de rahe ho...
waiting for grand party from u r side,,,

Ankit B. Rathod said...

dont worry brother.... Yogesh will be fine n he'll be wid us on ur next birthday.... Humari duaayein uske saath hai.... :)

Aur puttarrrr..... Teri treat abhi baaki hai.....!!!

Kamlesh Parihar said...

@ Gopal ji :
Bahut jaldi milegi dude..
Bas thoda sa aur wait karna hoga yaha exam finish ho jaane do fir jab pune aaunga tab pakka party dunga..
9 ko mere result aaraha hai dekhte hai kya hota hai...anyway thanks for comment dear.

Kamlesh Parihar said...

@ Ankit : are yar me kahin bhaag k thodi na ja raha hu pehle x'am to ho jaane de...
or tera bhi to birthday aaraha hai 5 april ko, dono mil k party de denge kyu sahi kaha na...

Anonymous said...

OOPS SORRY DEAR!!!!!!!!! MAINE AKELAPAN MAIN COMMENTS DE DIYE BY MISTAKE SO CHECK KAR LENA ND HE'LL B F9 COZ UR N ALL OUR BEST WISHES R WITH HIM ND U 2 TC PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ.KKKKK DEAR

Yogesh rajpurohit said...

Thanxxxx buddy......and ya happy bday..ye tab ka bday wishing hai jis vakt sayad mjhe bhi nahi pata tha..that i will die or live

Post a Comment